Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Off the Grid

I am seriously the worst ever! It almost feels like I have been off the grid, but it is more like off the schedule. Nap time used to be blog time, but things have changed around here and I haven't gotten enough blogging in. Just like last summer, I am heading off to a nice warm vacation and will be off the grid most of the summer - unless I can some how figure out how to get broadband wireless connection that won't cost me $400.

But since I will be off the grid, that doesn't mean I will lack opinions. Right now I've got two subjects that are taking up a lot of my thoughts, that for sure I will explore through this medium while on my summer vacation.
1. Patty Blogojavich on "I am a Celebrity....get me out of here"
2. The mom label/category and is SAHM really my only label.

The second topic I have been mulling over since tax day but have yet to conceptualize the argument and the label. Will be working on that post for a bit longer before the "great" reveal!

In the meantime, I am still around, still have opinions and still just dealing. But I will be better!!! maybe I should take a page from a friend's blog and blog every day for a month.

0 comments: